We shoot most of our photos on our phones - we each have our own Google Pixel 4. Most of our long exposure photography is shot on Katie's Nikon D3100 with a Nikon 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G AF-S DX VR Nikkor Lens. And of course, we also shoot landscape stills and videos with our DJI Mavic Air 2 drone.
We edit our photos using Luminar 4 by Skylum, which we think is an excellent non-subscription alternative to Adobe's Lightroom and Photoshop programs. The proof is really in the instagram, but here are some more details on just what Luminar can do:
- RAW editing
- Layer-based, non-destructive editing
- Advanced contrast enhancing
- Colour enhancing
- Batch processing to make editing multiple photos of similar composure easier
- Details enhancing and sharpening to really make things pop
- Professional portrait editing tools
- Dodge and burn capability
- LUT mapping
- AI image enhancement tools
- Lens correction
Luminar provides a 7-day free trial upon download, and after just a few days with the software we were hooked. Check it out for yourself here! If you do decide to purchase, get a $10 discount by using the code LUMINAR-FRIEND. This code will only work through the link above.